- (Of a woman or women’s clothing) of a larger size than normal; outsize.More example sentences
- The veteran designer creates special-occasion clothes exclusively for plus-size women.
- Mateo wanted to hear more about the finer details of the product placement of plus-size clothing in the department store where her mother worked.
- A curvaceous size 18 herself, she has made a business out of catering to plus-size women in a way that no department store can match.
More definitions of plus-sizeDefinition of plus-size in:
- The US English dictionary