- A kind of plush with a short, soft, dense nap, resembling velvet: [as modifier]: dark green plush velvet carpetMore example sentences
- She sat on the soft plush velvet seats across from him.
- My favourite current furniture trend is a classic, tailored linen for the main sofas, teamed with a single armchair and cushions in plush velvet or chenille.
- The chamber was one mammoth gallery of paintings, statuary, jeweled chandeliers, carved marble pillars, heavy ebony tables, and plush velvet furniture where one could dine or relax in sumptuous elegance.
More definitions of plush velvetDefinition of plush velvet in:
- The US English dictionary