- A type of strong thin wooden board consisting of two or more layers glued and pressed together with the direction of the grain alternating: [as modifier]: plywood benchesMore example sentences
- The units are made of plywood with a maple veneer, and are attached to the wall studs.
- Yesterday, the street remained closed and plywood boards were put up on barriers on all roads leading into the street.
- Survivors are jammed together in windowless plywood barracks hurriedly built by the army.
More definitions of plywoodDefinition of plywood in:
- The US English dictionary