noun (plural poblanos)
- A large dark green chilli pepper of a mild-flavoured variety.More example sentences
- Accompanying the snapper is a tasty blend of barely spicy rice with hints of smooth cotilla cheese, poblanos, mint and scallion.
- Add the poblano and potatoes and stir until incorporated.
- Large, mild chiles such as poblanos, in particular, are often roasted and peeled before they're used, as they are in the Poblano Gravy and Cauliflower Gratin in our Thanksgiving menu.
More definitions of poblanoDefinition of poblano in:
- The US English dictionary