- Of a size suitable for carrying in a pocket; small: a truly pocket-sized camera with a lot of great featuresMore example sentences
- Pocket-sized, advert-free, the magazine feels like a book to read.
- The most sophisticated are essentially pocket-sized computers with colour screens, fast processors and lots of memory.
- Manufacturers have come out with these pocket-size pods of flash memory, the same kind of semiconductor memory used in digital cameras.
More definitions of pocket-sizedDefinition of pocket-sized in:
- The US English dictionary