- (In directions) a little; rather: poco adagioMore example sentences
- The same is true at the opening of the Finale: Allegro moderato molto e marcato, where even longer annotated phrase spans should exactly match with the lead in to the poco animato.
- The A minor key is well adhered to and the Un poco lento tempo is very intriguingly drawn out by Hogwood and his Danish orchestra who play this music to the manner born.
- The buoyancy of the first movement was slightly exaggerated by all three musicians: the allegretto indication does, after all, bear the qualification poco.
More definitions of pocoDefinition of poco in:
- The US English dictionary