- An action or circumstance that affects one’s reputation or conscience: he languished in jail refusing, as a point of honour, to talkMore example sentences
- People kill each other in revenge, for a point of honour.
- Consistency is a point of honour to most religious leaders and he is no exception; if you have spent years studying religious texts to deliver fatwas, you don't often change your mind.
- After all, it is a point of honour never to concede the superior insights of the French, especially when they are generalising about their own superiority.
More definitions of point of honourDefinition of point of honour in:
- The US English dictionary