- A farm building which has sides consisting of poles covered with wire mesh.More example sentences
- ‘If there's a pole barn in our territory, Monroe's Building Department [a Harvest Land division] probably built it,’ Christner says.
- One farmer built a pole barn, bought a seed cleaner and started cleaning seed.
- And he's looking forward to the new pole barn, which will let him store more high-dollar hay and straw.
More definitions of pole barnDefinition of pole barn in:
- The US English dictionary