Erotic dancing which involves swinging around a fixed pole.
- When they wrote to appear on the TV show, the group described themselves as dancing girls but refused to do any dirty dancing or pole dancing.
- Meanwhile, Mr Brownsword today assured residents there would be no lap dancing, pole dancing or strip acts at the new club.
- He said the kind of dancing, and whether pole dancing would be included, would depend on the terms of the licence.
pole dancer noun
- Example sentences
- The 10 contestants - who include a dairy farmer, a pilot and a former pole dancer - underwent a week's training at a police college to learn the basics of crime investigation.
- There's a Thai pole dancer in and extremely short asymmetrical dress (extremely short on one side only) who is being taken for a spin across the floor by almost every man in the joint so far.
- In the third act she performs a solo with a shepherd's crook, swivelling her hips and stroking the staff with her legs, that would not be out of place for a pole dancer in a dubious Soho nightspot.
Definition of pole dancing in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.