- A person or group in whose name an insurance policy is held.More example sentences
- CA claims that this insurance adds to policyholders ' debts instead of protecting them against hardship.
- Increasingly, investigators find themselves battling gangs that steal the identity of a policyholder and then file false claims under his name.
- The scheme is an insurance policy that will pay a regular income if the policyholder cannot work - usually after three or six months off work.
More definitions of policyholderDefinition of policyholder in:
- The US English dictionary