- A synthetic resin made by polymerizing acrylamide, especially a water-soluble polymer used to form or stabilize gels and as a thickening or clarifying agent: linear polyacrylamide is a very efficient neutral carrier [as modifier]: polyacrylamide gelsMore example sentences
- We have previously synthesized water-soluble polyacrylamide copolymers with MG side chains.
- The purified protein migrated with an apparent molecular weight of 42 kDa on sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- The first was protein analysis using sodium dodecyl sulphate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
More definitions of polyacrylamideDefinition of polyacrylamide in:
- The US English dictionary