- another term for polythene.More example sentences
- Examples of linear polymers include polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and polypropylene.
- Synthetic resins are made by man using modern chemical technology such as the polyethylene and polystyrene used for cosmetics, packaging, etc.
- The film is based on a combination of nanoscale crystals developed using technical waxes and a polymer such as polyethylene or polypropylene.
More definitions of polyethyleneDefinition of polyethylene in:
- The US English dictionary