- A synthetic resin made by polymerizing ethylene glycol, in particular any of a series of water-soluble oligomers and polymers used chiefly as solvents or waxes.More example sentences
- One such polymer, polyethylene glycol, molecular weight 4000, has been used to potentiate the actomyosin interaction in solution.
- Adsorbed or grafted hydrophilic polymers such as polyethylene glycol immobilized at the interface between biofluids and biomaterials have gained considerable attention.
- Recent studies have suggested that certain polymers, such as polyethylene glycol, improve the function of surfactant.
More definitions of polyethylene glycolDefinition of polyethylene glycol in:
- The US English dictionary