noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Any disorder that affects the peripheral nerves collectively.More example sentences
- The article is about their contribution to the knowledge on background arsenic values in nails and the values encountered in cases of arsenic polyneuritis.
- Fifteen patients with polyneuritis due to peripheral vascular insufficiency were given 480 mg/day of bilberry extract and significant improvement was noted in microcirculation.
- Similarly, the influenza virus vaccine very likely causes polyneuritis again at a similar low rate.
More definitions of polyneuritisDefinition of polyneuritis in:
- The US English dictionary