- A synthetic resin which is a polymer of propylene, used chiefly for films, fibres, or moulding materials: high-impact polypropylene [as modifier]: polypropylene underwearMore example sentences
- Examples of linear polymers include polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and polypropylene.
- Synthetic polymers such as polyethylene and polypropylene are produced by free radical addition reactions.
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, silicone, and rubber are among the materials that are not responsive to the process.
More definitions of polypropyleneDefinition of polypropylene in:
- The US English dictionary