- A synthetic resin which is a polymer of styrene, used chiefly as lightweight rigid foams and films: these plaques are moulded in black polystyrene [as modifier]: a polystyrene cupMore example sentences
- The polymer polystyrene contains the phenyl group as part of its repeat unit.
- The process uses a polymer formed through a chemical bonding of polystyrene and polymethyl methacrylate.
- All polystyrene and polyurethanes are combustible regardless of grade.
More definitions of polystyreneDefinition of polystyrene in:
- The US English dictionary