- (Of a disease condition or a person or animal) involving or exhibiting many symptoms.More example sentences
- A retired polysymptomatic man attended surgery with his wife describing ‘adrenaline rushes,’ 15 minute periods of flushing, palpitations, and overwhelming anxiety.
- Most patients presenting at clinics are polysymptomatic, and improvement is inversely proportional to the chronicity and complexity of their presenting condition.
- Such a process could explain the ‘polysymptomatic’ presentation of chemical sensitivity.
More definitions of polysymptomaticDefinition of polysymptomatic in:
- The US English dictionary