- another term for Teflon.More example sentences
- A manufacturer of laminating presses and molding systems for the plastic and rubber industries has recently introduced a press for laminating polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Teflon and related nonstick materials are made from an ultraslippery compound, polytetrafluoroethylene.
- In addition, materials can be codeposited into the electroless nickel matrix to improve the hardness, for example nanodiamonds or polytetrafluoroethylene, to decrease the coefficient of friction.
More definitions of polytetrafluoroethyleneDefinition of polytetrafluoroethylene in:
- The US English dictionary