- A tough chemically resistant synthetic resin made by polymerizing vinyl chloride and used for a wide variety of products including pipes, flooring, and sheeting.More example sentences
- Examples of linear polymers include polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and polypropylene.
- After polyvinyl chloride is produced, vinyl chloride gas is trapped in the finished product and can escape.
- Plastic films laminated to foil for commercial use include cellophane, cellulose acetate, rubber hydrochloride, polyvinyl chloride, polyesters, and polyethylene.
More definitions of polyvinyl chlorideDefinition of polyvinyl chloride in:
- The US English dictionary