Definition of pomade in English:
A scented ointment or oil for dressing the hair.
- Style your hair with a quasi-Mohawk, by adding pomade to emphasize the hair in the middle of your head so that it sticks up more than the rest of your hair.
- Put on a skinny headband, then tease the back of the hair with pomade or hair spray.
- Well, don't go putting pomade in your hair, Dave, but yeah, just boogie it up some.
verb[with object] (often as adjective pomaded) Back to top
Apply pomade to: a perfumed and pomaded man
More example sentences
- Your barnet was pomaded and with the flick of a comb, your parting stayed in place - even if it did give your scalp a covering which would have stopped bullets in the trenches.
- The main attraction is just plain old proverbial eye candy in the form of glossy-lipped, apple-cheeked, exfoliated pretty boy punims peeking out from perfectly pomaded locks.
- Her boyfriend was the perfect accessory, however - a rocker type: pomaded hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans, tats up and down his left sleeve.
Definition of pomade in:
- US English dictionary