- Denoting a sauce made from tomatoes, typically served with pasta: a low-calorie pomodoro sauce is the way to go if you’re planning on enjoying some pasta [postpositive]: the spaghetti pomodoro was very goodMore example sentences
- The main course was veal parmigiana, a paper-thin pounded chop wreathed in melted mozzarella and pomodoro sauce.
- Pasta with a marinara or pomodoro sauce isn't a classic Tuscan dish.
- The pomodoro sauce it comes in is tomatoey, rich, robust, and filling.
More definitions of pomodoroDefinition of pomodoro in:
- The US English dictionary