Having appreciable weight or significance.
- Thanks for your excellent site, which provides enough ponderable reading to have my brother ‘addicted’ to science, and keeps him from doing work all week.
- Two years later these soul supporters of the Chinook formed the Chinook Owners Association and dedicated themselves to reviving Walden's ponderable vision.
- It is a dense and ponderable epic with Stipe asking: ‘I used to think as birds take wing/they sing through life, so why can't we?’
- Example sentences
- Thus, concrete objects of experience, which have a high degree of ponderability, are the least substantial.
- I said, we humans are not the determinant factor in the ponderability of the universe.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.