Having appreciable weight or significance.
- Thanks for your excellent site, which provides enough ponderable reading to have my brother ‘addicted’ to science, and keeps him from doing work all week.
- Two years later these soul supporters of the Chinook formed the Chinook Owners Association and dedicated themselves to reviving Walden's ponderable vision.
- It is a dense and ponderable epic with Stipe asking: ‘I used to think as birds take wing/they sing through life, so why can't we?’
- Example sentences
- Thus, concrete objects of experience, which have a high degree of ponderability, are the least substantial.
- I said, we humans are not the determinant factor in the ponderability of the universe.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pon¦der|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.