Definition of pony-trekking in English:
noun[mass noun] British
The activity of riding across country on a pony or horse for pleasure, typically as a holiday activity.
- This working farm includes horse and pony-trekking, crazy golf, pet corner and play area.
- The site also offers a wide range of activities up that part of Scotland: pony-trekking, fishing etc and also accommodation - although no prices are given.
- With beautiful Welsh countryside all around, we enjoyed many activities, including mountain walking, swimming, canoeing, ‘gully-bashing’, orienteering, rock-climbing, quad biking and pony-trekking.
- Example sentences
- Although hill-walkers and pony-trekkers will have to wait until next week before plodding around the hills and dales, many of the country's heritage sites and parks were open for the weekend.
- Just watch for pony-trekkers and again, do not trespass on the golf-course here either.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan