Definition of pony-trekking in English:
noun[mass noun] British
The activity of riding across country on a pony or horse for pleasure, typically as a holiday activity.
- This working farm includes horse and pony-trekking, crazy golf, pet corner and play area.
- The site also offers a wide range of activities up that part of Scotland: pony-trekking, fishing etc and also accommodation - although no prices are given.
- With beautiful Welsh countryside all around, we enjoyed many activities, including mountain walking, swimming, canoeing, ‘gully-bashing’, orienteering, rock-climbing, quad biking and pony-trekking.
- Example sentences
- Although hill-walkers and pony-trekkers will have to wait until next week before plodding around the hills and dales, many of the country's heritage sites and parks were open for the weekend.
- Just watch for pony-trekkers and again, do not trespass on the golf-course here either.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.