- 1A place for playing pool.More example sentences
- The sharp-dressed young ‘cats’ who hung on the corners and in the poolrooms, bars and restaurants, and who obviously didn't work anywhere completely entranced me.
- He used to run a small gymnasium over a poolroom on Fourteenth Street, near Luchow's, and he still owns it.
- Robbers struck saloons, poolrooms, and restaurants shortly after the workers in nearby factories received their pay.
- 2A betting shop.More example sentences
- At this time he was already gambling at the poolroom.
More definitions of poolroomDefinition of poolroom in:
- The US English dictionary