- North American term for ring pull. [as modifier]: a pop-top beer canMore example sentences
- The beaches will reek of coconut oil and the sand will be filled with the rubbed-out ends of filter cigarettes and pop-tops.
- And by the way, the last time Alcoa teamed up with Pittsburgh Brewing, they created can opener history with the first pop-top cans.
- The pop-top campaign, which will also include bottles and fountain drinks, will run May Ito July 31.
More definitions of pop-topDefinition of pop-top in:
- The US English dictionary