- 1A child’s toy gun which shoots a harmless pellet or cork.More example sentences
- I felt like someone had placed a popgun really close to my ear and shot it off because there was a ringing that wouldn't stop as well.
- Other popular games include: ‘gunfighting’ with bamboo popguns; beetle-and spider-fighting; and huyup-huyup, blowing rubber bands out of a circle for bets.
- The sweet and beautifully drawn Song of the Birds is about a kid's remorse when he hits a little bird with a popgun.
- 1.1A small, inefficient, or antiquated gun.More example sentences
- On the open prairie the .22 Magnum sounds like a popgun.
- But between you and me, the less I hear those popguns, the more regularly my heart beats.
- Yes, it has some amusing dialogue, mostly one-liners, but the humor is that of a professional popgun for hire, an impersonal jokester, rather than an observer of humanity.
More definitions of popgunDefinition of popgun in:
- The US English dictionary