- A hat with a flat crown and a brim turned up all round.More example sentences
- A pork-pie hat is perched on the back of his head and he has a purple cashmere scarf about his neck, perfectly complementing his indigo suit and dramatically offsetting his burnished skin.
- He was screaming at him, punching him, whipping him with his pork-pie hat, kicking him in shins; he had to be dragged off him.
- The crowds at Royal Birkdale warmed to the 34-year-old Taiwanese player and his distinctive pork-pie hat.
More definitions of pork-pie hatDefinition of pork-pie hat in:
- The US English dictionary