1A young pig raised and fattened for food.
- Lynn tells us the contests fall into these categories: ‘Shoulder, ribs, whole hogs and patio porkers.’
- Toy and sports shops in Bradford could soon be full of pig farmers who have been ordered to give their porkers something to play with.
- Of the male pigs, only Snowball and Napoleon are boars (kept for breeding) and the others are porkers.
1.1 informal, derogatory A fat person.
- The combination of western lifestyles, decent health care, and a trend toward parents having fewer children and paying them more attention has led to Vietnamese porkers waddling through the streets of Saigon.
- The only real downside here is that regulars will quickly become real porkers themselves..
- I don't know why but all the porkers roll into that joint and they all gather in these little groups around the club.
Words that rhyme with porkercaulker (US calker), corker, hawker, Lorca, Majorca, Minorca, orca, squawker, stalker, talker, walker, yorker
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pork¦er
Definition of porker in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.