- Constituting or resembling pornography; obscene: pornographic imagesMore example sentences
obscene, indecent, improper, indelicate, crude, lewd; erotic, titillating, arousing, suggestive, sexy, risqué; coarse, vulgar, gross, dirty, ribald, smutty, filthy, bawdy, earthy, corrupting, exploitative, prurient, salacious, immoral; off-colour, adult, X-rated, hard-core, soft-core• rare rank
- The reports stated that this material was pornographic and indicated paedophile interest.
- They claim it is not their fault that life can be vulgar, pornographic and sadistic.
- Another characteristic of the reportage is the delight in grotesque and vulgar pornographic images.
- More example sentences
- Now he has been convicted, the anecdotes and personal testimonies stream out, so that reading the papers the following day felt pornographically squalid and terrifying.
- It's more about sex in general whether it's depicted pornographically or not.
- We're living in an era of CCTV cameras, buttonhole microphones and pornographically long camera lenses.