Definition of pornographic in English:
Constituting or resembling pornography; obscene: pornographic images
More example sentences
- The reports stated that this material was pornographic and indicated paedophile interest.
- They claim it is not their fault that life can be vulgar, pornographic and sadistic.
- Another characteristic of the reportage is the delight in grotesque and vulgar pornographic images.
coarse, vulgar, gross, dirty, ribald, smutty, filthy, bawdy, earthy, corrupting, exploitative, prurient, salacious, immoral;
- Example sentences
- Now he has been convicted, the anecdotes and personal testimonies stream out, so that reading the papers the following day felt pornographically squalid and terrifying.
- It's more about sex in general whether it's depicted pornographically or not.
- We're living in an era of CCTV cameras, buttonhole microphones and pornographically long camera lenses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan