- A thick steak cut from the thick end of a sirloin.More example sentences
- Powerful and rich in extract, this wine packs a wallop all the way around; thick and full on the palate with healthy tannins; a great choice with a grilled porterhouse steak.
- Very few of us are going to be able to juggle a porterhouse steak, a coffee cup and a birdcage, but we can learn to exploit weak opponents by losing the little battles while winning the big wars.
- By winter he hopes to offer entrées like porterhouse steak, nut-crusted mahi-mahi and lobster shepherd's pie.
More definitions of porterhouse steakDefinition of porterhouse steak in:
- The US English dictionary