- (In Spanish-speaking countries) a hotel or inn.More example sentences
- Now, Nicaragua has smart jungle lodges, friendly posadas and ecofriendly local operators.
- The place where I'm staying, is newish, and a cut above the rest - a row of shanty-chic posadas in a tropical garden right opposite those incendiary falls.
- We hiked every day high up in the mountains, slept in posadas for US $10 a night, breakfast included.
Spanish, from posar 'to lodge'.
More definitions of posadaDefinition of posada in:
- The US English dictionary