- A person who poses; a poseur.More example sentences
- ‘Canned hunts’ are for phonies and posers and dandy boys.
- Some people see cyclists as posers with their skin-tight brightly coloured Lycra jerseys, padded shorts and shaved legs.
- Some people love them, others think they are overpriced and worn by fashion victims and posers.
- A difficult or perplexing question or problem.More example sentences
- She throws the question back with the poser, ‘why not?’
- Something to do with the West Lothian Question, a constitutional poser that once aroused great passion but is now lost in the mists of time.
- To answer the 300-odd posers on the questionnaire without then being persuaded to sign up for the religion was an essential rite-of-passage for any spotty adolescent struggling to find their own voice.