- A north-seeking pole of a magnet.More example sentences
- The main component of the Sun's magnetic field is similar to a bar magnet, with a positive pole and a negative pole.
- Since growth of dendrite of lithium or zinc at the time of the charge can be prevented, short circuit between the negative pole and the positive pole can be prevented.
- The electrons and protons in each half of the plasma rotate in opposite direction forming a huge ‘dynamo’ with the positive pole on the side of the plasma sheet facing dawn and the negative pole facing evening.
More definitions of positive poleDefinition of positive pole in:
- The US English dictionary