- Coming after the feminism of the 1960s and subsequent decades, in particular moving beyond or rejecting some of the ideas of feminism as out of date: post-feminist sexual moresMore example sentences
- It is too easy to skip over feminism in these self-proclaimed post-feminist times.
- Mothers of America, it's time to talk back and refute insulting post-feminist propaganda.
- Lisa clearly comes from this generation of sexually-empowered post-feminist females; Matt is just old enough to find it novel.
nounBack to top
- A person holding post-feminist views.More example sentences
- Now the post-feminists are rising in influence, as eloquent as we once were.
- Putting his characters on the rostrum he sends up everything from the contextual pieties of the new historicists to the gender fixations of the post-feminists.
- This is a popular theme among those post-feminists who go on about girl power, and say they don't want laws that give them victim status.
- More example sentences
- This feminist novel has already traveled into the era of post-feminism.
- The apparent popularity of post-feminism should give feminists pause particularly because the post-feminist strain veils deep-seated conservatism.
- In this kind of environment, post-feminism confronts the young feminist as something of a briar patch to be negotiated with care.
More definitions of post-feministDefinition of post-feminist in:
- The US English dictionary