- Denoting or relating to a period or society in which racial prejudice and discrimination no longer exist: a post-racial era post-racial AmericaMore example sentences
- But is it a little early to say that America is moving in to a post-racial phase or is this more the first step along that road?
- So as the election approached, the promise of a "post-racial" governorship faded.
- This class of people, the left-leaning liberal, desperately wants to believe it's post-racial.
More definitions of post-racialDefinition of post-racial in:
- The US English dictionary