- Add a sound recording to (film or video footage) at a later time: with all that noise I shall have to post-synch everythingMore example sentences
- It was and remains cheaper to shoot without synch-sound in acoustically problematic locations (downtown streets and hotel rooms) and later post-synch all the dialogue.
- It was shot silently with dialogue spoken in Italian by non-professionals (the men played themselves) with the intention of post-synching English dialogue.
- Dateline fleshes out the political background with a concise post-synched commentary; this works well, and does not detract from some stunning documentary film-making.
More definitions of post-synchDefinition of post-synch in:
- The US English dictionary