- A small adhesive piece of paper of specified value issued by a national Post Office to be affixed to a letter or parcel to indicate the amount of postage paid.More example sentences
- Ever since the first postage stamp, the Penny Black, was released, philately has enthralled both the young and the old.
- Britain's first adhesive postage stamp, the Penny Black, had been launched just seven months earlier.
- In addition, a Warhol postage stamp will be issued next year.
More definitions of postage stampDefinition of postage stamp in:
- The US English dictionary