- A card for sending a message by post without an envelope, typically having a photograph or other illustration on one side: he promised to send me a picture postcardMore example sentences
- His pictures have featured on a set of postcards and greetings cards sold in aid of the Asperger Society.
- Handmade greetings cards and postcards, made by a Whixley resident, will also be on sale.
- This is bound to catch on, whether for sending back holiday postcards or sharing new pictures of a baby.
More definitions of postcardDefinition of postcard in:
- The US English dictionary