- Occurring or existing after the end of colonial rule: the postcolonial government postcolonial literatureMore example sentences
- He almost helped to fan or form the idea of post-colonial literature.
- The following considers some models of identity developed in the field of post-colonial theory.
- In a historiographical context, the emphasis on Aboriginal agency has been critical to establishing a post-colonial conception of Australian history.
More definitions of postcolonialDefinition of postcolonial in:
- The US English dictionary