- A brief explanatory comment or note at the end of a book or other piece of writing.More example sentences
- Claiming to be misrepresented, Levi-Strauss responds vigorously to this charge in the postface to the volume, claiming that in his construction.
- In the postface to this 100-page book, Bök explains the book's particular constraint as follows.
- Two of the editors contribute what is effectively a long, and extremely fluent, preface and a postface.
More definitions of postfaceDefinition of postface in:
- The US English dictionary