Definition of postgraduate in English:
Relating to or denoting a course of study undertaken after completing a first degree: a postgraduate degree
More example sentences
- The university runs about 200 distance-learning degree courses, as well as many postgraduate degree courses.
- Between 1920-1921 he undertook postgraduate studies at the Sorbonne in Paris.
- I duly applied to both universities to undertake postgraduate study.
nounBack to top
A student engaged in a postgraduate course.
- These are quite enough to fill a textbook of this kind, which is mainly aimed at advanced undergraduates or postgraduates and MBA students wishing to know more about this subject.
- Thus, it may be that you would want to stratify by both faculty and gender or faculty and whether students are undergraduates or postgraduates.
- What about part-time students - and postgraduates?
Definition of postgraduate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan