- The head of a country’s postal service (abolished in the UK as an office in 1969).More example sentences
- It's the office that succeeds the old postmaster general, which was a patronage operation.
- I mean, the postmaster general is committed that the well-being of our employees is top priority right now.
- Would someone please publish the address of the postmaster general so I can personally put it back in the post with his address on.
More definitions of postmaster generalDefinition of postmaster general in:
- The US English dictionary