(in full Vietnamese pot-bellied pig)
- A pig of a small dark breed with short legs and a large stomach, sometimes kept as a pet.More example sentences
- We eventually found a nonprofit that took in bunnies and potbellied pigs - both animals that people like when they're little and cute, and then don't want when they get big and uglier.
- Later some residents started keeping pens of goats and potbellied pigs.
- Her many other animals, including a wallaby, a Vietnamese potbellied pig, and seven horses, take residence at her mother's home in nearby Plant City.
More definitions of pot-bellied pigDefinition of pot-bellied pig in:
- The US English dictionary