noun[mass noun] chiefly US
- Liquor in which meat, fish, or vegetables have been boiled; stock.More example sentences
- Then there are the brilliant side dishes, of which I never seem to tire: The delightfully bitter greens brimming with smoky, pork-infused pot liquor.
- Cornbread, made with pure cornmeal is a must with every meal, especially if there's pot liquor.
- If you know what pot liquor is, then you have probably just identified yourself as either being from the country, or having some agrarian connections.
More definitions of pot liquorDefinition of pot liquor in:
- The US English dictionary