Safe to drink; drinkable: there is no supply of potable water available
More example sentences
- How could you think of increasing your salary while most of your ordinary citizens have nothing to eat and no potable water to drink?
- So we are just using normal potable water for drinking.
- So, it's the water-borne illnesses, the lack of access to clean, potable water.
- Example sentences
- Water samples from 25 different locations in Chennai, collected from wells and bore wells were analysed for their potability in the Centre's laboratory.
- The human, for example, may be interested in the pond's water source, the potability of the water, or the potential for irrigation.
- The standpipe water is piped from the mountain and has been tested for potability by Oxfam.
Words that rhyme with potablenotable
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pot|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.