- A small flat cake of grated potatoes mixed with flour and egg and fried.More example sentences
- Whether it's a piece of sushi, a good steak or a potato pancake, the simpler the dish, the more critical the skill.
- Latke is a potato pancake (sometimes described as a fritter) of Jewish cuisine, made from a mixture of raw grated and cooked mashed potatoes.
- Perhaps more familiar are placki, a delectable fried potato pancake, and incredibly fresh pierogis filled with meat and potatoes.
More definitions of potato pancakeDefinition of potato pancake in:
- The US English dictionary