- The difference of electrical potential between two points.More example sentences
- This results in a decreased membrane potential, which is defined as the electrochemical potential difference of protons across the inner mitochondrial membrane.
- It is defined as the energy lost or gained by an electron as it passes through a potential difference of one volt.
- When the electrode tip is located in the vacuole, the electrical potential difference is that across two membranes, the plasma membrane and the tonoplast.
More definitions of potential differenceDefinition of potential difference in:
- The US English dictionary