- another term for voltage divider.More example sentences
- You may find that you need a supply of 6 volts and you have a 9 volt battery, your only option may be to make a potential divider.
- If a signal in a sensing or control system is too big, it can be reduced by ‘tapping off’ a fraction of the signal using a potential divider.
- The question illustrates the effect of the load on the potential divider.
More definitions of potential dividerDefinition of potential divider in:
- The US English dictionary