- A horizontal revolving disc on which wet clay is shaped into pots or other round ceramic objects.More example sentences
- This outside work area is adjacent to the pottery building where the potter's wheels, kilns, and stockpile of clay and glazes are housed.
- I couldn't fight something that ate away from the inside, leaving me malleable like a piece of wet clay on the potter's wheel.
- Melodies sing, phrases are shaped like clay on a potter's wheel, and rhythms are given a gentle bounce.
More definitions of potter's wheelDefinition of potter's wheel in:
- The US English dictionary