- A shed which is used for potting plants and in which plants and garden tools and supplies are stored.More example sentences
- However, the club's headquarters - a potting shed and greenhouse - was a far cry from today's grounds.
- Its outbuildings include a double garage, greenhouse, potting shed, kennels and workshop.
- Children showed him around the garden, including its potting shed, mini-pond and bird table and showed him pictures of recent frog spawn.
More definitions of potting shedDefinition of potting shed in:
- The US English dictionary